Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mary's Photo Shoot

Mary's Senior pictures photo shoot was a success!!!

I am so happy with how these turned out, that I want to frame them and hang them up in MY house. I could have a Mary shrine, maybe?

We went to Crane's Roost in Altamonte Springs, FL around 9:30am - BRRRRR! - But a cold windy morning didn't stop us from getting some beautiful shots.

Mary was one of my laurels when I was the adviser in Longwood Ward here in FL. She's off to college next year and she needed some pictures for her graduation announcements, and poof! Here they are!


I had so much fun with Mary. She's easy breezy to take pictures of and has a killer smile!


Did I mention she has awesome shoes?


Oh and awesome blue eyes - NOT saturated or enhanced at all!

Thank you Mary for being so awesome! I had a blast today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!