Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thomsen party

The Thomsen party continued this week at the Days Inn where they all stayed.

The antibiotics for my strep were kickin' in, so I was feeling better just in time!

We had the hotel all to ourselves, so we took over. My cousins Simon (11), Levi (11) and Harrison (9), and Bella and I played in the pool most of one day. I tried teaching them to swim while Bella splashed, giggled and flirted with all the boys. She adores them!!!

My awesome aunt Drae.

My goofy uncle Steve. (My dad's {Randy} brother)

Cousin Harrison (9)

Fiddle's and violins - Drae taught me how to play!! So fun!

Levi (11) and Simon (11). Yes - twins.

Grandma on the Mandolin and me testin' out the violin.

The boys and grandpa playing Bridge!!

Drae teaching grandma the mandolin.

Steve, Drae and their boys

Grandpa and Grandma Thomsen!

My favorite part about this picture is the decor from the background growing out of Ty's head! hahaha

Drae "backin' me up"

We like to "JAM" and get together with our music. It's fun!!

Uncle Steve recently picked up the banjo! Cool!!! I love it's sound!!!

Sittin' back enjoying the tunes.

Grandma and Grandpa couldn't hold back, so they let their dance moves free!

Bella lovin' on her uncle Gary.

We had so much fun with my family here! I feel so blessed that my strep was mostly healed by the time they came to visit. Bummer that Ty has it now, but we're on the road to recovery! 10 days of amoxicillan should do the trick!

Thanks for coming out to visit! I enjoyed your good company, good music and good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!