Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Snow!


 I knew it was coming, but it's a reality check once it comes! Time for summer gear to hibernate, and winter gear to come out and play! These are the adorable light up boots I snagged at that consignment kids sale for $5! And the snow pants and jacket for a steal as well. So we played in our new gear!


Bella kept eating the "ice". She corrected me every time I referred to it as snow.


I asked her if she wanted to visit her friends on our walk, or Grandma Linda, and apparently that was a no-brainer! GRAMMA LINDA!!! So we visited and she treated us with hot coco and muffins. Bella loves going over there!!


Refusing to put clothes on, I had to get some "ice" for the Bossy Bell to play with inside. Oh, AND her snow-covered baby, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!