Thursday, November 10, 2011

A 30-year-old

 Take a good look at this man. Now look at yours. Now back at mine.
Sadly, he's not yours. But if your man would stop wearing lady scented body wash, he could smell like my man! If you haven't seen the Old Spice commercials yet, go and laugh. When I looked at this picture it made me think of the guy who does those commercials. lol.

We celebrated Ty's 30th in style. Bella and I made this very elementary/ghetto banner the night before, and with child-like precision, Bella gave away it's location the next morning.

 I think the very fact that she spoiled it made it more fun.


Ty was very excited to turn 30. No, I guess that's a lie.
  
All day we delivered our gifts. Homemade gingersnap cookies, that he protected with his life over the course of a week. The Eco Collection game with Shadow of the Colossus in the bundle (an all-time fav), and maybe a few mushy cards somewhere in there.

 
We love our daddy. He's the best one, and we appreciate all he does, cause we know he does it for us.
Happy birthday my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!