Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crafty Me

I'm learning to sew!
I started a Quiet Book for Bella for her 1st Birthday, and it's coming along great! My fabulous coach, Heather Dills, is helping me. Instead of piano lessons, we're taking a break and learning how to make this book! I still have guitar lessons with her son, and we have a blast together!

I just finished cutting out all the pages tonight. Now the fun begins - making the pages interactive!

Here is the cover.
This monkey came from her old onsie - she has TONS!

Ty and I went to the Orlando Temple this week - what a haven of peace!

Here Bella thought I was leaving.
She loves to wave "bye-bye" and give kisses...sparingly.

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! You are quite CRAFTY! and beautiful...amazing...nice.. of good report and praiseworthy!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bella!
    Can't wait to see you guys!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are learning to sew! I LOVE sewing! It makes me happy :) You will have to post the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!