Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She's a year.

Holy Guacamole.
Bella Grace Henrie is one year old!
Looking back...

May 11, 2009
9lbs of Joy!!!


2 Months

4 Months

6 Months

8 Months

10 Months

Ty said to me today, "If I knew Bella was gonna be this cool, I would have had her sooner!"

I completely agree.

Besides the mounds of joy and laughter Bella has brought into our lives...the greatest gift she has given me is love. She has taught me to love...unconditionally and deeply.

I am forever grateful she's mine. Weird. I have a daughter. Like a one year old daughter. Wow. How did I get so blessed?

This has been the best year of my life so far...definitely.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, she is so adorable! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and kiss her chubby cheeks! I loved seeing the pictures and how she has grown and changed - mommiehood rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man!! I love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!