Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 5

Surprise. Didn't take any pics today! Crazy, I know.

And sadly, I can't remember what I did.

Oh, it's coming back to me...yes, Pizza Factory goodness, some merry-go-rounds for Bella, and maybe some shopping at Deseret Book? Yeah that sounds close enough.

I think there was a bike ride in there...maybe even a really late night of doing nothing.

Oh! We watched the Netflicks documentary called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead". Super cool health/nutrition story that follows a guy who decided it was time to change his lifestyle of poor eating by going on a "juice fast". Drinking his meals every day for 60 days, consisting of only fruits and veggies. Pretty amazing results, especially concerning his autoimmune disorder that he cured! We all want to do a one week juice fast now, just to see how we feel...and to "Reboot" our systems. Kind of a detox to a better road.

If you watch it, let me know what you think! Let's do it together!!!

So yeah. That was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!