Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 2

Today we enjoyed our usual church meetings with some wonderful lessons and talks given about the pioneers. Today is the day the pioneers officially settled in Utah, and I will admit I gained a new respect for them. They experienced hardships I can't even begin to imagine.

Tonight we enjoyed a lovely walk through the neighborhood.
And tonight we properly celebrated Pioneer day by playing with sparklers. Bella wanted to play, but the sounds of nearby fireworks kept her inside with Grandma.


We may have had a little too much fun.

Oh, and our rainbow trout tasted delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is amazing in these photos! Can you say "beautiful mother of the year award!" You always look fab! ;)

    I also love the sparkler pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!