Thursday, August 4, 2011

Old Friends

Ty and I had a fun date with our old Provo friends tonight. I think friends graduate from just "friends" to "old" once someone moves away. Those seem to be the rules I've made up, anyway.

We met them in Salt Lake for dinner at Outback, and it was a fun reunion.


Something about seeing old friends brings out the kid inside... Especially with them.


The drive home was amazing - lighting surrounded us from every angle. I tried my best to get a picture of it, but of course, nadda.

Every minute or so we'd go "OHHHHHHH... DiD you SEE ThAT?"
We acted like we'd never lived in Florida or something. Maybe we just miss it that much.


Mostly, it was fun to be in the car with Ty, reconnecting as friends. I've seemed to miss that a lot since he started working from home. We have some really good conversations! Now that doesn't mean we are great communicators all of the time, but we do engage in some pretty interesting topics! Surprisingly, politics and religion are at the top!

Love you, my lover buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!