Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Deedle Deedle Deedle

Bella's newest thing - saying Deedle Deedle Deedle before saying the word she actually wants to use!

So it goes something like this, "Deedle Deedle Deedle Shoe!"

Or

"Deedle Deedle Deedle Birdie!"

She's such a talker! No surprise there with her jabbering mommy.

Updates:

I have been keeping busy with my new calling as 1st counselor in the young women's program at church, among all my crafting, decorating, rearranging...I'm ready for a home makeover!!

Right now, I hear the toilet paper unraveling. That's a common sound as of late. Maybe because she enjoys wiping her own boogies. Who knows!

Yeah. I think that was a full roll. Oh well.

Bella just ran out, pointing to her nose "Boogies".

Ahh. That's where all the TP went!

In other news, Ty's been back from San Francisco for a week, and had a really awesome time at GDC (Game Developers Conference). He made some great contacts and had a blast mingling with other nerds like himself!

Bella and I missed our nerd and we're glad to have him back.

Anywho. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!