Saturday, April 17, 2010

Recent Hilarities (is that a word?)

1. I was getting Bella's more accurate temperature with my handy dandy thermometer, and while Ty's holding her down making hilarious turkey noises and dancing like a goon, Bella toots. The entire situation was just hilarious - definitely one to go on my list of "Instant Replays" when I die.

2. Ty was carrying Bella on his shoulders near the pool, and forgetting there was a step down, he fell into the pool. Bella was fine and luckily stayed on his shoulders, but Ty was soaked from chest down. Way to go hun.

3. Bella bit herself. On the arm. And she cried. And I laughed. Poor girl.



I LOVE the following song. I would say that it very accurately describes my feelings about Bella growing up. I think many can relate to it. It's the first song in my playlist on the right - listen to it! Or just read the lyrics. (I like the techno remix, but there is also a version that's more like a lullaby. Both rock.) SO AWESOME.

In My Arms
by Plumb

Your baby blues
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contageous smile
And as I watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight

Knowing clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

Story books full of fairy tales
Of kings and queens and the bluest skies
My heart is torn just in knowing
You'll someday see the truth from lies

Knowing clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you

Clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the song! Everyone is asleep and I am just enjoying listening... love these times to reflect on life, love and happiness! I want it on my iPod now - I feel like going running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your updates Em!!! also love Bella's lime green and pink outfit b/c Carley had the same one last year :):) It's sooo cute!!!! love and miss you

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!