Monday, March 29, 2010

The Latest and Greatest.

Ugh. I really want to go to bed, but I love this bright shiny box I call a computer. It's so fun! I have been browsing other people's blogs - crafting, organizing, stories, home decor...It's so ridiculously addicting. One blog leads to another, and another and another. Before I know it I have 20 tabs open that I want to look at, and it's already midnight! There isn't enough time in the day.

Gazing into the distance. Such a model.

Also, I like to write in an online journal I keep for Bella through a free site called LDSJournal. You don't have to be Mormon to use it, and it's totally free. I can type SO much faster than I can write, and I want to remember all the details of being Bella's mom someday! Hopefully if you don't keep a journal, you will check it out!



(Top) Biking with my friend Michelle. She's nice to slow down for me. (Bottom) Ready to rock.

Tomorrow I teach my third guitar lesson, and I can't wait! My 'student' is such a fast learner!! We are learning the song "Time of My Life" by David Cook tomorrow, since now he knows the chords for it. I'm way excited! As I mentioned before, I am receiving piano lessons in exchange for my time, and I love it! It's nice to be accountable to someone for my progress. I'm still trying to get my brain to make my left hand and my right hand coordinate. It's complicated sometimes!

I saw a free couch and brought it home! (Well, my friend with a big SUV brought it home for me. Thanks again!)

I guess someone at church heard I was teaching guitar lessons, so now I'll possibly be teaching an 8-year-old girl on her Hannah Montana guitar, and in exchange, her mom will teach me how to smock dresses! I have been wanting to learn how to sew, and this is a perfect way to get into it! If you haven't considered bartering, I highly suggest it!



We made time for the Orlando Temple finally! So glad we did, too! (Do you like our sleepy faces?)

Ty is feeling good about things. He's working on a newer version of a game he made for a contest a few months ago. With it's release (for free), he hopes to get more exposure. His next game, Catapult for Hire, he wants to try to sell for a few dollars a pop. It's hard to say after that he's got it "in the bag", because it's so dependent upon how it's received by the players. Someone with deep pockets might see his potential and say "Here ya go - make another game!", or maybe Xbox Marketplace or the iphone can pick it up. It's so "Iffy". Or maybe we just need to be patient and keep learning from this process. We know that God is in control and are grateful for that knowledge. Really I don't have a clue about the big picture. So as Dori from Finding Nemo says, we'll "Just keep swimming" until he reaches his dreams of being an "indie" (Independent Game Developer).

Oops. That box of pasta was OPEN! All I think is: Photo-op!

We leave this Saturday to Las Vegas for Spring Break, and we can't wait! The Zacheas (My mom's family) have not met Bella yet, and I haven't seen them in years!! So I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pictures when I return.




(Top) At the mall playground (Insanity). (Bottom) Grandma Judy snugglin with Bells while she texts all her boyfriends.

We got Bella her first pair of shoes the other day. Pink and sassy, just like her. She walks like Frankenstein in them, and it's hilarious! She loves to wiggle her tongue from side to side and definitely has her Grandpa's dance moves (cute, but very awkward and lacking in rhythm). She keeps us laughing all day long.

Teachin' the babe the ways of the guitar.

I am always feeling crafty. I wish I could craft all day long. There is the cutest towel hanger I want to make for Bella. Here is a link to the tutorial: Towel Hanger Tutorial.


(Top) Made fabric flowers with Isabelle the other day. Bella doesn't appreciate things on her head these days though. (Bottom) Bella loves walking, especially with help!

My dad's family is coming in town this week and I am ECSTATIC! They are a hoot to be with and I can't wait. Bella gets to meet her 2nd cousin Noah (who is a month older than her), and it will be a riot! On Friday, we are all going on a private guided tour to Universal Studios. No lines, no waiting...ya can't beat that, right?



That's my girl!

And lastly - I'm tired.

But I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!