Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 Big Days


Father's Day.
My 25th Birthday.
Our 5th Wedding Anniversary.

Holy Guacamole.

And then throw in a little bit of moving, girls' camp, and youth conference. I'm ready for a vacation!

Good thing that will be happening next week. Beach house here we come!

Just a few notes:

I have the best husband out there - just in case you thought you did :0)

Turning 25 is depressing, but watching Bella eat ice cream for the first time made it bearable.

And lastly, these past 5 years have been the best five years of my life. Thanks to my incredibly patient, FORGIVING, and loving husband Ty who makes my life a living Heaven!

I love my life!

3 comments:

  1. I gave him to you so that makes me the best-gift-giving friend of all time, right? =0)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, you're right! You got me the best gift you could have given me! It just keeps on giving! :0) Love your buns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so cute!! Happy late birthday!! Your pictures are always so cute and Bella is getting so so big!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!