Monday, December 15, 2008

20 Weeks!

I'm halfway there and feeling great!! Woo hoo!!
I am just beginning to feel it bonk around in there. No visible movement from the outside, but it's definitely in there.
Oh yeah - by the way, it is a GirL!
I still don't realize how my life is going to change. Some days I even forget she's in there! I think once I get bigger it will become more real. We are so eXciTeD!!!
Be on the look out for more ultrasound pics! The doc says everything is looking normal - except for her gigantic head! It's gotta be in the 150th percentile or something... Her dang parents. Haha. Just kidding!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having the girl! I was so excited when you text me a while back to let me know! Thanks! And girl....where is your belly?!? Put some weight on! lol. Don't you hate that when people say that? I did...but now I'm allowed to say it! lol. When are you due again?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!